Most foods can be cooked the waterless or greaseless way because they have natural water or fats in them. Eggs, however, are the exception to the rule. Since they have no natural oils, a small amount of some type of lubricant is required to prevent the eggs and egg-based recipes from sticking to the pan. Without that lubricant, you will indeed have a mess to clean up afterwards. Before beginning, be sure that http://www.rapidfatburns.com your cooking pan is clean. Some chefs who use waterless cookware recommend initially putting a small amount of butter in the pan as a lubricant. The rationale for butter is that the butter will help you achieve the correct cooking temperature for cooking your eggs. If the temperature is too hot, the butter will burn. Once you have identified the proper temperature for the eggs, you can then switch to oil or cooking spray for your lubricant.
Preheat your gourmet frying pan over medium heat. Place a small amount of lubricant (unsalted butter or cooking oil) in the bottom of pan. Make sure it is enough to cover the bottom of the pan when melted. If you are using butter, water bubbles will release from the butter after 2 or 3 minutes. At that point, add the eggs. When the whites cook to the desired firmness, flip the eggs and cook on the other side to desired firmness. You can also cover your pan with a larger cover and cook to the desired firmness.
Prepare eggs to scramble by placing eggs in a bowl. Add 1 Tbsp. of water or milk per egg and whip thoroughly with a whisk or fork. Add salt and pepper to taste. Preheat your gourmet frying pan over medium heat. Place a small amount of lubricant (unsalted butter or cooking oil) in the bottom of pan. Make sure it is enough to cover the bottom of the pan when melted. If you are using butter, water bubbles will release from the butter after 2 or 3 minutes. At that point add the eggs. As the eggs begin to cook, draw the cooked part from the edge of the pan toward the center with a fork allowing the uncooked egg batter to move to the surface of the pan. Continue to repeat this process until the eggs are scrambled to desired firmness.
Soft Cooked Eggs
In a cool small saucepan, place eggs and 2 Tbsp. of water for one egg. Add 1 Tbsp. for each additional egg, up to six. Use 1/2 cup of water for more than 6 eggs. Cover the pan and open the vent. Cook on medium heat until steam appears, about 2 minutes. For electric ranges, turn off the heat. For gas ranges, turn the flame as low as possible. Time the eggs from the instant steam appears through the vent. Close the vent and continue cooking for another 3 - 4 minutes for soft cooked, 5 minutes for very firm white and medium soft yolk.
Every year I see at least half the managers in my leagues drafting players that I make every effort to avoid. These are players with questionable history of performance, league scoring format, history of injuries, and changing teams in the off-season. While I love the research that most fantasy sports sites provide, it is easy to see the managers who do little or no other research or simply don't know much about the game. Now, I want to keep this as short and simple as possible, but I couldn't do it. So, I've broken down the main topics that I feel are most important to http://www.draft-vip.com research to give yourself the advantage over at least 50% of your competing managers.
1. SCORING SYSTEM Before you draft, head to the scoring system and the free agent pool (which should include all players since it is pre-draft). If you are in a points league, then sort all players by total fantasy points. Don't worry about position or any other subcategories. You need to separate the real sports world and the fantasy sports world. Tom Brady may be the best NFL player in real life, but he is far from the top in the fantasy world. The point (yep, pun) is to have the most points at the end of the year. Early on in the draft, say the first 3-5 rounds, this factor (overall highest points) should weigh heavily into your decision-making process. You need to focus on what positions and players historically gain you the most points. Just because a player is the best in his position, doesn't mean you should hurry up and draft him. For example, the 15th best running back is probably going to gain you more points than the 1st or 2nd ranked tight end. I always cringe when I see Joe Mauer or another catcher come of the board early. Catchers almost always get drafted too early in leagues. I save catcher for the last pick of the draft. You always over-pay and the return is much less than any other position at that point in the draft.
In head-to-head leagues, you will be able to rank most players according to that website's criteria. So, after you sort the players (#1) being the best overall player, you will start to see what positions have the deepest pool of talent, what positions will build up your team in the most categories, and where you need to focus on. Make a check-list or mental notes of the deepest positions and shallowest positions. Also, look to see which positions have the highest-ranked players. After some analysis, you will see where you can wait longer to draft a position and what positions need attention earlier in the draft.
At this time, I want to re-emphasize that you should always focus on getting the best player available in the first 3-5 rounds as long as you have an open spot to put them(meaning, they won't be riding the bench because you don't have an active roster spot to give them). I typically let these first few rounds determine the direction of the rest of my draft. Find the strengths and weaknesses on your team. DO NOT BUILD A BALANCED TEAM. Balanced teams are mediocre. You need to be strong in a fixed number of categories. If you drafted a bunch of guys who hit.300, average 25-30 stolen bases, and score 90-100 runs, don't start drafting a few of the remaining big power guys. Keep filling positions with similar players.
2. INJURIES Now, let's take a look at injuries. I always avoid players who have multiple trips to the DL in the last 2-3 years. This takes a little research if you're unfamiliar with the sport and not following current events. After you've gone through the trouble of identifying the players you would consider drafting, start pulling their profiles up and see how many games they've missed the last few years. This isn't a fool-proof method and it doesn't mean they will for sure head to the DL in the future, but I typically avoid them like the plague unless I can get them much later than they would typically go.
I just finished watching Thor on Blue-Ray and I enjoyed it a lot. Who would have ever thought that a live-action Thor movie would ever be made. Especially if you had ever seen the Thor appearance in one of the Incredible Hulk TV movies years ago. The concept of Green Lantern is awesome but I never thought that a movie would be made. So while I'm waiting for a live-action version of the Legion of Super-Heroes I thought that I would mull over what I believe are http://www.loganonlinemovie.com the finest films in the ever-expanding genre of super-hero movies. I've limited myself to live-action films even though some of the animated stuff is really cool. I think it would be cheating to mix animated films with the live-action films. I've also limited the number of "best" films to 10 otherwise I quickly venture over into the realm of Return of the Swamp Thing and Steel. So here I go.
10. The Rocketeer (1991)
Any movie with Jennifer Connelly in it can't be too bad unless that movie is Hulk. The Rocketeer perfectly captured the look and spirit of the Dave Stevens comic book. Super-Heroes and Nazi's always go well together, like peanut butter and jelly.
9. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Not to be confused with "Hulk" which was mentioned above, this 2008 soft re-boot of the Hulk franchise is actually really good. While not a sequel this film moves forward without invalidating anything from the previous film. The movie explores the fragile psyche of Bruce Banner; evokes the best of the Bill Bixby television series and has incredible (no pun intended) fight scenes with the Abomination. Plus the love story with Betty Ross is kept to a minimum. What more can anyone ask for in a super-hero movie? The only thing I can think of would have been a been a cameo from Wolverine.
8. Blade (1998)
I didn't know a lot about Blade when I saw this movie. I still don't know a whole heck of a lot about Blade the comic book character but Blade the movie super hero is awesome. Martial arts, swords and vampires. So cool its scary.
7. Batman (1966)
Sure it's campy; sure Adam West is a little pudgy; sure Cesar Romero would not shave his mustache but this movie is just fun. Has there ever been a better Penguin or Riddler as played by Burgess Meredith and Frank Gorshin respectively? For that matter Lee Meriwether is #2 on the list of best Catwomen behind Julie Newmar and above Michelle Pfeiffer. In this movie we of course see the classic Batmobile but also the Bat-Copter, Bat-Bike and Bat-Boat. We also learn that Batman carries anti-shark repellent in his utility belt. This movie would make the top ten list just for the scene with Batman running around the pier with a bomb in his hands.
You are probably wondering why you would want to sell your house to a real estate investor instead of listing your house with a realtor or selling it yourself. There are many very good reasons that you should consider selling to a real estate investor. I will share with you some different options that you probably have never even thought of before, or knew that you could do. I am going to give you the top 5 reasons why you should consider selling your house to a real estate investor.
1) A real estate investor will buy your http://www.customhouseessay.com house from you no matter what condition your houses are in. What this means to you is that you will not have to make any costly repairs to your house. Now if you listed your house with a realtor they are going to want you to make all the necessary repairs to your house before they will list it. The other reason is that most lenders in today's market will not lend money to buyers that are buying a house that needs major repairs. Now second of all, if you try to sell your house yourself you will still need to possibly change your flooring and repaint your walls. Most buyers in today's market will not want to move into a home and start making repairs. Therefore you will have a limited number of buyers that might show interest in your house but, they will want to get your house at a large discount.
2) Real estate investors will buy your house for all cash "as-is", or they can give you up to full market value for your house if you are a little flexible on your terms. A real estate investor will work with you to find out all of your goals for selling your house. Then they will do their best to meet or exceed all of your goals for selling your home. They are professional home buyers helping people solve their real estate problems. They have a lot of experience buying houses from people just like you in all different types of situations. Just to name some of the situations they can help you with are: if your house is just not selling in today's market, inherited homes, distressed property, vacant homes, probate houses, behind on payments, divorce, house liens and judgments, rental property, expired realtor listing, bankruptcy or if you are just facing foreclosure. No matter what the condition, area, or situation you have with your house a real estate investor can give you many viable options to sell your house fast.
3) If you sell your house to a real estate investor they can close on your house fast usually in 10 days or less. You will be able to get cash in your hand quickly without any of the hassles of selling your house the traditional way. Real estate investors are professionals with lots of experience in helping homeowners walk through the process of selling their house fast. The reason they are able to close quickly on your home is that they work with a large network of buyers that have cash and are ready to buy houses in your area fast. This is not like a traditional buyer that you will get from selling your house yourself or from a realtor. These types of buyers will take at least 30-60 days to close and that would be only if they make it through the loan process.
4) Real estate investors don't want to list your house they want to buy your house fast. When you sell your house to a real estate investor they will market your house to their buyers at hyper speed. By this I mean if you sold your house yourself you would probably put a sign in front of your house, put an ad in the newspaper or you might even list your house on the MLS for a flat fee. These things are good but at best you will probably only get a small amount of people coming to look at your house but, most of them will be tire kickers. In today's market there are more houses for sale then there are people to buy them all. The same goes if you were to list your house with a realtor; they will put a sign in your yard, list it on the MLS and wait for people to call. Most realtors don't continually market your property through other avenues past that. A real estate investor will market your property immediately after you agree on price and terms. They will market your house with all available advertising to get your house sold fast Plus they have a huge list of buyers who are currently buying houses and have the cash to do it fast. Therefore selling to a real estate investor is your best option if you want to sell your house fast in today's market.
eCommerce and Online Shopping has now gone a long way; it has changed the way consumers and entrepreneurs do business today. It hasn't wiped out the idea of shopping in a physical store, but it gave the consumers an alternative means to shop and a bigger market that offers bigger savings. Also, gone are the days when huge risks are at stake when you shop online. Today, online shopping has become one of the most secured transactions done on the http://www.theshoppermom.com internet. That's why for the most part, there's a huge advantage that consumers could leverage from by shopping online. In case you haven't fully embraced the idea of this modern day shopping practice, here's a list of reason why you should do so now.
Easy Access, Effortless Purchase
The most fundamental reason why many people choose to shop online is because of its convenience. You could easily make a purchase straight from your desk with your smartphone or computer. What's even better is that you can shop anytime in the day even during night time beyond mall operating hours. Basically, it could save you the time and the effort spent walking into different retail stores just to look for that pair of shoes that your favorite celebrity just wore.
For products that couldn't be found in local retailers, you could go ahead and expand your search from different stores based on different geography. Shopping online won't limit your shopping experience according to your location, so the possibilities of finding a good buy are virtually limitless. If you have the money to shop, there's really no reason for you to not get your hands on that clothes or those pair of shoes that you've been eyeing for. Only a bad internet connection can stop you from doing a shopping spree.
Best Deals in Town
One of the reasons why online shopping offers a better deal a lot of times than retailers is because many of these online shops are actually direct manufacturers or suppliers. With online shopping, the chance of dealing directly with these manufacturers is high. Many online stores will you offer you a better deal compared to retailers in your local market, it will also give you access to a wider selection of exclusive products which can be rarely found in offline. Also, for people who love to shop by bulk, manufacturers and suppliers usually offer money saving deals to consumers: the bigger the quantity of your purchase, the cheaper the prices will go. This is ideal for entrepreneurs who source their products directly from manufacturers. Not only is online shopping beneficial for your day to day shopping needs, it can also be a good source of income. Many brick and mortar businesses actually leverage from online shopping.
The number of shops you could find and the number of products that you could choose from is massive online. If you're trendy and you love to shop for the latest style of clothes, online shopping will open the doors to a wide array of fashion-forward closets because you can shop from retailers based in different parts of the world. Apart from that, stocks are more abundant compared to a physical store. Also, ordering before a product is launched has already become common nowadays, giving the consumers the ability to get their hands on the latest gadget or trending clothes once it hits the market.
Easy Price Comparison and Product Analysis
Amazon, eBay, and all other big e-commerce sites make it easy for users to find a product offered by different shops. These online shopping platforms also allow consumers to compare products, prices, and stores, to provide them the ability to come up with better judgment when it comes to choosing different deals offered in their platform. Also, these sites are a platform for consumers to share their experience with a seller or store and a product to forewarn consumers of possible issues or praise and recommend a product and a store. With that, choosing between different stores and products and knowing which to avoid will be a lot easier for consumers.